Condominiums at Square One District is a new condo project by Oxford Properties Group & The Daniels Corporation and is currently in pre-construction. The Square On District architect is designed by Hariri Pontarini Architects and IBI Group. The new project will be located at 4220 Living Arts Drive in Mississauga. The major intersection is Rathburn Road West & Confederation Parkway.
Square One District will be “Canada’s largest development in history” with 37 towers. This are district will be 18 million square feet of space on a 130 acres of land. The master-planned mixed use community will have new office buildings, 18,000 residential units and thousands of square feet of entertainment and new retail spaces.
Phase 1 of Square One District is called “Condominiums at Square One District” and located at the northwest corned of the Square One District at the southeast corned of Rathburn Road and Confederation Parkway. Condominiums at Square One District will be 36 and 48 storey towers with a total of 977 mixed units. The 48 storey tower will be a condominium with 575 units and the 36 storey tower will be a rental with 402 units. The buildings will have a shared podium and will have 8,400 square feet of retail on the ground level. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layout. The estimated completion date for Condominiums at Square One District is set for 2024.
Condominiums at Square One District Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 90/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Downtown Mississauga
- Steps to Sheridan College – Hazel McCallion Campus
- 3 minute walk to Square One Shopping Centre
- 4 minute walk to the Living Arts Centre
- Easy access to Highway 403
- 8 minute drive to Cooksville GO Station
- 10 minute drive to University of Toronto – Mississauga Campus
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has an excellent transit score
- Nearby parks include Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Garden, Living Arts Park and Zonta Meadows
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder